Beat Me Foods Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Exporter and Supplier of Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Baby Corn, Fresh Strawberry etc. We have an outstanding reputation in the industry for offering genuine quality food products. Our firm is counted among the best traders of across the region. We believe in the notion that our sincerity ensures our success. Ensuring the satisfaction of customers is our key to be ahead of our competitors. Our company was created to offer the best of agricultural items to customers. Every item procured is inspected at our end before offering it to markets. We make sure that all products are delivered within the committed time.
Established in 2019, Beat Me Foods Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned name in the domain. We are a wholesale supplier and we are led by Mr. Uday Singh who is Owner of the enterprise. Our company is situated in Delhi, Delhi (India).
BEAT ME is an offshoot of a diversified group with expertise and experience in hospitality industry, media, political and market surveys.
- BEAT ME is going to set new yardsticks when it comes to purity, freshness, taste and quality of raw and packed fruits and vegetables. With use of the latest technology and handpicked workforce, BEAT ME products would guaranteeing unmatched purity and freshness that no competitor can match.
- Food Cluster and Pack House
- Connected to 5,000 farmers through 372 panchayats spread across Sonipat district, are farming for Food Cluster and Pack House at village Aterna in Haryana's Sonipat district. Promoting native farmers connected to network to strengthen the community day by day.
- Connected to 4,500 farmers in Ding Mandi of Sirsa district of Haryana. The company is currently focusing on promoting native farmers of 334 panchayats, in the 50 kms radius (Approx. 1 hr reach) to Punjab and Rajasthan farmers along the borders of 3 states to strengthen the network.
- Expanding farming and procurement business pan-India.
Beat Me Foods
- The taste of freshness.
- We believe in produce of excellent quality being delivered fast and fresh.
- Aim is to meet the global standards of healthy eating through increased consumption of fruits and vegetables.